THINK GLOBALLY, WIN LOCALLY!
Law firm Nocarová Partners Advokáti Ltd. was founded in 2016 and its activities directly linked to the action of the former law firm established in 2000. Our team consists of experienced attorneys who have the ability to provide a wide variety of services to meet the needs of our clients.
We provide professional legal services for foreign and domestic legal entities and persons, with special expertise in English, German, French, Russian and the Slovak languages. Our depth of experience and education in working abroad, as well as practices in international law firms, guarantee a high level of service and precise knowledge of professional terminology in foreign languages.
We closely cooperate with the tax and accounting consultants and the auditors in the interest of insurance of a complex counseling, and namely for the reason to eliminate negative tax or accounting aspects of elaborate legal documents.
In provision of our legal services we always consider the European Community regulations (EU) and judgments of European courts and we are therefore able to provide legal assistance abroad trough permanently cooperating Law Firms.
Publications & PR
- Statute of limitations in international commercial claims, Thomson Reuters, 2016 – co-author
- Premonstratensian Monastery in Teplá (Project reg. Sample Renewal 2008-2015), Prague 2015
- Commercial Debt Collection in CZ
- Deadlines for Filing an Application for Issuing a Ban to Fulfill Contractual Duty
- New Assessment and Evaluation of Designs in Design Contests
- Applicable Law for Professional Qualification of the Suppliers from the European Union in Public Tenders – Právní rádce 1/2013, s. 64-65
- Selected aspects of securing the anonymity of submitted designs concerning competitions under the Czech Public Tenders Code – http://www.epravo.cz
- Delegated Legislation of the Czech Public Tenders Code following the so called “Great Anti-Corruption Amendment” – http://www.epravo.cz
- Czech (& Central European) Yearbook of Arbitration – Download PDF
- BGI Law Magazine 2010 – Download PDF
- Inheritance Law in the Czech Republic 2009– Download PDF
- Guarantee of the Business Commitments – Právní rádce 2/2007
- Cogency of the Decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic – authorship on textbook, 2006
- Citizens of EU Don`t Need any Permission to Stay in CZ – Bulletin advokacie č.11-12/2005
- To Question regarging Admissibility of Taking Away the Passport – Bulletin advokacie č.6/2005
- Specification of the Movable Asset – Právní rádce 11/2005
- Civil Execution – Právní rádce 7/2005
- Invalidity of a Contract on Transfer of a part of Enterprise – Právní rádce 6/2005
- Liability of Contractor for Damage – Právní rádce 4/2005
- Action to Recover the Realty – Právní rádce 3/2005
- Business Share of the One of the Spouses in Limited Liability Company – Právní rádce 2/2005
- Reimbursement of Costs in Civil Proceedings and Principle of reformationis in peius – Právní rádce 1/2005
- Liability for Damage Caused by a Defective Product – Právní rádce 10/2004
- Product Liability – Právní rádce 8/2004
- Action for Determination or Action of Inheritance? – Bulletin advokacie 5/2004
- Action for Inactiveness of an Administrative Authority – Bulletin advokacie 3/2004
- Merger of the Limited Liability Company – Právní rádce 1/2004(co-author)
- Final Accounts and Annual Report– Právní rádce 6/2004 (co-author)
- Main Intervention– Právní rádce č. 8/2003 (co-author)
- Seminar Praxis of Constitutional Law– 2003 – (co-authorship on textbook – part “Constitutional Complaint”)
- Unfair Internet Domain: anwalt-hannover.de – Právní rozhledy č.1/2002
- Unfair Internet Domain: rechtsanwälte.de – Právní rozhledy č.7/2002
- Liability of Supervisory Board Members in the Czech Joint Stock Company– Právní rozhledy č. 6/1999 (co-author)
- International Public Law– Co-translation of textbook – October 1999 (autor Prof. Seidl-Hohenveldern)
- Defense against Debtors – Information Duties of Banks– EKONOM 47/1998 (co-author)
- Arbitration Procedure in Slovakia– DHK 16/1998 (co-author)
- Arbitration Procedure in Austria– DHK 17+18/1997 (co-author)
- Contractual Penalty in Czech and German Law – Právní rádce 12/1996(co-author)
- Legal Status of Companies between the Foundation and the Registration– Právní rádce 4/1996 (co-author)
- Arbitration Procedure in Germany– DHK 4+5/1996 (co-author)
Our office provides professional legal services for domestic and foreign legal and natural persons in Czech, English, German and Slovak.